Install only if you can read "मेरा भारत महान". If you see BOXES, you PHONE itself does NOT support...0 Likes Install from Google Play
Install only if you can read "मेरा भारत महान". If you see BOXES, you PHONE itself does NOT support Devanagari.
Devanagari Layout extension for AnySoftKeyboard. You can use it to type Hindi, Sanskrit, Marathi etc..
Layout Based on Baraha which is far easier than INSCRIPT. Check http://www.baraha.com/help/Keyboards/dev_brhkbd.htm
Install only if you can read "मेरा भारत महान". Else you may have to root and install Devanagari Font.
If you like my work please Donate at http://sriandroid.wordpress.com
Steps 1. Install AnySoft keyboard from the market. http://market.android.com/details?id=com.menny.android.anysoftkeyboard
2. Install this (Devanagari Layout)
3. Goto Settings -> Language and Keyboards
4. Enable Anysoft keyboard
5. Goto AnySoftKeyboard -> Keyboards -> Enable Devanagari layout
6. Click on "Click for text testing", Press hold on input box until you get a popup
7. Select "Input method" -> then AnySoftKeyboard
You can switch between languages by pressing "->ABC->" button on the Keyboard
Works only if 1. Devanagari Font Installed 2. Device Complex Font Rendering. (Latest Indian firmwares supports) 3. AnySoftKeyboard to be Installed
To install Indic fonts, http://sriandroid.wordpress.com